NEOE-IoT-Kit-3, "Thermometer and hygrometer with DHT22 / AM2302 and NodeMCU. For connection to Home Assistant via ESPHome. Structure variant "Breadboard.
This kit enables temperature and humidity to be monitored using the DHT22 / AM2302 digital sensor. The kit is connected to the Home Assistant using the Wemos D1 Mini NodeMCU.
Demanding kit for advanced makers: in case of doubt as to whether your own knowledge is sufficient for the construction, the publicly visible first Tutorial check on our website.
Anyone who already owns some of the required components can get the additionally required components individually in our shop. It's even easier with this kit. Included in the delivery are:
- Wemos D1 mini NodeMCU WiFi-IOT development board
- DHT22 / AM2302 Digital temperature and humidity sensor
- 10 kiloohm pull-up resistance for the sensor
- 400 hole breadboard / breadboard
- 40pin jumper cable - 10cm - Male to Male
- IOT kit for monitoring temperature and humidity.
- The setup requires certain electronics and computer skills. The NodeMCU must first be soldered before inserting it into the breadboard.
- Additionally required: lcapable home assistant system (e.g. on a Raspberry Pi) with installed ESPHome.
- We deliberately chose small components (Wemos D1 Mini NodeMCU, small breadboard, short jumper cables) so that the built-up sensor kit looks as elegant as possible and is also accepted by the other roommates / family members. The breadboard has self-adhesive tape on the back and can e.g. be attached to the wall or in a self-designed housing (there are no limits to creativity).
- Required separately: soldering iron, USB charger or power bank, computer, optional smartphone.
D1 mini NodeMCU WiFi-IOT development board
- Compact size, very suitable for assemblies on breadboards
- Based on ESP8266
- 11 digital input / output pins
- 1 analog input (3.2 volts max)
- Micro USB port
- Compatible with MicroPython, Arduino, NodeMCU
DHT22 / AM2302 temperature and humidity sensor
- Sensor: DHT22 / AM2302
- Operating voltage: DC 3.3-5.5V
- Humidity measuring range: 0-100%
- Measuring range temperature: -40 ~ 80 ℃
- Accuracy measurement of humidity: ± 2%
- Accuracy measurement temperature: ± 0.5 ℃
400 hole breadboard / breadboard
- for prototyping, Arduino, NodeMCU.
- Modular: several boards can be plugged together
- Self-adhesive tape on the bottom
- Particularly suitable for small, space-saving structures with the D1 mini NodeMCU.
40pin jumper cable - 10cm - Male to Male
- Short jumper cables, especially suitable for small 400-hole breadboards.