DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor, AM2302, for Arduino / NodeMCU
In connection with an IOT development board (e.g. NodeMCU), the sensor can be used to measure temperature and humidity indoors or outdoors.
- Sensor: DHT22 / AMS2302
- Operating voltage: DC 3.3-5.5V
- Humidity measuring range: 0-100%
- Measuring range temperature: -40 ~ 80 ℃
- Accuracy measurement of humidity: ± 2%
- Accuracy measurement temperature: ± 0.5 ℃
- Thermometer and hygrometer with display. Arduino programming. MQTT-compatible for connection to Home Assistant. Structure variant "Breadboard".