CCS811 HDC1080 CO2 temperature, humidity and VOC air quality sensor module CJMCU-8118
This small breakout board combines many sensors and is therefore particularly suitable for Arduino projects. In connection with a NodeMCU (ESP 8266) it is very easy (and above all space-saving) monitor indoor air quality.
- Temperature sensor
- Humidity sensor
- VOC air quality sensor
- Everything combined on a small breakout board
- The CCS811 sensor (VOC air quality) warms up minimally during the measurement. If measurements are carried out too frequently via the CCS811 sensor (e.g. every second), this affects the temperature measurement of the HDC1080 sensor.
- We therefore recommend a maximum of one measurement every 10 seconds with the CCS811 sensor. As a result, the temperature deviation at room temperature is in the range of 0.5 ° C. This can be done e.g. via the CCS811 library from Martin Pennings by specifying "CCS811_MODE_10SEC".
- If desired, a firmware upgrade of the CCS811-Sensors to version 2.0. For more information see https://github.com/maarten-pennings/CCS811/. We ask for your understanding that we cannot accept any liability for the externally linked content.
- eCO2 sensor, thermometer, hygrometer with OLED display. Arduino programming. MQTT-compatible for connection to Home Assistant. Structure variant "Breadboard".